Choosing a right engagement model is a very critical decision for the project development process as it directly impacts its execution. Choosing an engagement model is like setting up the foundation on which the whole project stands.
At Procubed, we offer multiple models for commercial engagement that can be specifically tailored for you to meet your needs. You are invited to select one of our models or some combination of them depending on your project phase and needs.
Regardless of the engagement models preferred by you, Procubed delivers successful projects, while following any of them. Either your request asks for development specialists only or needs the profound contribution of our entire expert team, we are glad to help. Below we’ll share our key competencies and principles related to the project delivery.
- Our team has all core competencies and enough expertise to lead a project from scratch.
- The versatile tech stack we are experts in allows us to select the right technologies for the project implementation.
- Involve us at any project stage and for any project scale
At a broad level, we have the following engagement models:
Fixed Price Model
The fixed price model is best suited where the scope of work is clearly and completely defined and agreed upon between you and Procubed. This model allows you to pay a fixed price for all milestone deliverables for the entire project. The project plan in such scenarios clearly specifies the scope, costs, deliverables and schedule and any scope changes during project execution will be managed with a change request process and could result in a change of price.
- Working efficiently on the projects with clear, stable, and settled requirements.
- The cost to build an app is fixed and discussed before the fulfillment of the project.
- Only pre-discussed ‘milestones’ of the project are charged, we expect the payment once it is finished.
Time & Material (T&M) Model
It is the perfect model for a healthy relationship between you and Procubed through continuous communication. It is a flexible model that allows changes to project specifications at any given time.
If the project’s scope and features are not clear to you, this is the right model.
- Ideal for the projects that are expected to change or don’t have clear requirements.
- The cost of software development is based on direct labor hours at a pre-discussed hour rate.
- Working efficiently when the client requires some parts of the project off-loaded in time.
Offshore Dedicated Development Center
This model is based on the rapidly evolving business and technology world. You are able to make changes on the go and pay for the time the development team spends actually working on your product. We will provide you with pre discussed amount of Developers and IT specialists required for realization of your project of any size. Each iteration is planned together with you before its implementation, that gives you total control over the deliverables and the budget.
We also offer our clients few other variations to above models also such as Risk-Reward, BoT (Build-Operate-Transfer) etc. These are offered on special case basis. Please get in touch with us regarding your project needs for further discussions.
- Full participation and control over the whole development process.
- Perfect for all types of projects.
- Based on Agile approach, Scrum, Kanban or other methodology can be used.
- The team is 100% dedicated and managed by the customer.
- No hiring efforts, lower TCO, ability to quickly scale the team.
This is a customisable engagement model which can be tailored to meet your specific needs.
- Ideal for projects with initial ambiguity stage.
- The requirement gathering stage is conducted on an hourly basis to define the project requirement. After that, it commences on the Fixed Cost model.
- Proper documentation is in place, and well-defined project deadlines.
- Cost-effective and a time saver.
Our solutions are
Offered as both private and public cloud networks,
Reliable and high-performance
A single wireless mesh network eliminates the single point of failure and other vulnerabilities that plague too many IoT networks, while customers benefit from the best combination of throughput, range
Resilient and secure
Our long history of successful deployments and our broad ecosystem of hardware and software developers enable us to deliver complete solutions that address the current and future needs of an array of customers.
We build IoT networks designed to work for decades
Organizations that harness the possibilities of the Internet of Important Things will transform their businesses and communities, unleashing unparalleled innovation. At Procubed, we’re connecting them with that future.